Terms & Conditions
HUIDI® is the brand of M/s Philiray Electronics Pvt. Ltd. whose registered office is ‘A-17, SECTOR-64, NOIDA, GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR, and U.P. 201301. The term ‘HUIDI’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
“Goods” means any of the Electronics products we offer for sale on our Website.
Our contract with you
These terms and conditions apply:
***The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- So far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to Our Website; and in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods.
- Your contract to purchase items from our website is not complete until you receive an email from us notifying you that we have dispatched your order.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that Goods advertised on our website are available.
- We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you order Goods.
- If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may:
a). accept the alternatives we offer;
b). cancel all or part of your order;
- If in future, you buy Goods from us under any arrangement which does not involve your payment via Our Website; these terms still apply so far as they can be applied.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 14 days from the date of your order.
Your account with us
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods.
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorized person from using your computer.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to Our Website.
Price, Payment and Fraud Protection
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on our Website. If that happens, we will not send your order until you have confirmed that you wish to order at the new price.
- You must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
- We engage a third-party fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention service provider for all website/online sales and it is a condition of your contract to purchase items from our website that such fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention technology, and solutions are used. The third-party service provider we currently engage is ” ? “.
- Deliveries will be made by the Courier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
- Goods that are sent by post. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order.
- Goods that are sent by courier. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order.
- Goods are at your risk from the moment they are picked up by the Courier from our warehouse.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason:
- You must tell us by email message to email@example.com you that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return.
- We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
- So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
a). with both goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
b). securely wrapped;
c). including our delivery slip;
d). at your risk and cost.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In any event, including the event that any term or condition or obligation on our part (“Implied Term”) is implied into these conditions by law, then our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the value of the goods or services you have purchased.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of INDIA.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Philiray Electronics Pvt Ltd and Consumer Law:
When you purchase goods from Philiray Electronics Pvt Ltd you will also be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty where applicable. You can also obtain the extended warranty, which you can add up to “?” days after your initial purchase.
Terms in Relation to Goods:
- The goods will be fit for a particular purpose specifically mentioned or for which such goods are commonly supplied.
- The goods will match their description and be of satisfactory quality.
- The instructions in relation to installation will be clear and if the product is used in accordance with the instruction, will not cause faults.